Mr. Jacobs has been practicing personal injury law since 1996. His practice focuses primarily on medical malpractice, although he also handles automobile, trucking, premises liability, product liability and construction negligence cases.
Mr. Jacobs is a 1996 graduate of the Creighton University School of Law and a 1993 graduate of Eastern Illinois University. He is licensed to practice in Illinois state court as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Mr. Jacobs is an active member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and a member of the Will County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile and Trucking Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Negligence
- Illinois, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1996
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. – 1996
- Eastern Illinois University
- B.A. – 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Will County Bar Association, Member