I started my legal career as a Law Clerk for Cirignani Heller & Harman, LLP in 2011. Since that time, I have been involved in every avenue of medical malpractice litigation, including providing “Tech Support” on numerous state trials before earning my law license in 2017.
In 2013, I started moonlighting as a part-time law student. While in law school, I provided free legal support to survivors of domestic violence through my work with the Domestic Violence Clinical Advocacy Program.
Now that law school is over and my life as an attorney has just begun, I plan to focus my efforts on medical litigation by helping victims of medical malpractice.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. – 2017
- The University of Illinois at Chicago
- B.S., English – 2011
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s List, The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Dean’s Scholarship, The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Women’s Caucus, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Alpha Sigma Tau, Alumni Member